Random Noodle Updates
- Jeremy wants a Justin Bieber action figure [via Joel Leineweber], Jeremy’s niece is a duck, and Jeremy recounts our visit to Jungle Jim’s
- Jenny sheds fart dust in the backyard
- Daniel was so convincingly wrong about church
Your funny stuff
Linda’s son can see all the constipations in the world. Constipatiavision? Nathan (@Jadeth30) is getting married, and he likes our psychological wedgies. Wait—what?
Noodles in the News
Yoda unleashes The Force in epic Japanese noodle commercial [via Dvice]:
Leftovers Dating Site: Swedish Online Service Pairs Up Suitors With Last Night’s Cuisine (we don’t endorse their ideas of relationships)
Coming soon: a Once Upon a Time podcast!
We’re launching an exciting new podcast to talk about ABC’s TV show Once Upon a Time. We’re still in initial production, but watch for future announcements.
Tell us something funny!
Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
If you enjoy the Ramen Noodle™, please subscribe to our other podcasts:
- Christian movie reviews with critical thinking
- how to podcast and use Audacity, and
- Christian worldview.
Get high-quality custom podcast cover art designed by Daniel J. Lewis.