Baking a computer in the oven, Trololololo, camping horror story, bathroom towels, and the cat is still escaping from the bag! You should listen to this episode now!
Random Noodle Updates
- I baked my Sager/Alienware notebook’s video card, but freeze your dying hard drive
- Jeremy had nothing interesting to say
- Wayne Henderson (from MediaVoiceOvers.com) explains the Green Bay Nose-Pickers
- Zackmann says Google Voice makes him interesting
- John Wilkerson (from The Jesus Geek) Trolololololoed us
- A confused Evil Phlegon (who likes the WBR Show) from the future doesn’t know what he’s doing
Featured Story: Jeremy’s camping adventure
Jeremy likes camping so much that he was committed to going camping even if no one else would go with him. This story is a mixture of cheesy horror-movie-like effects, typical male directions-handling, starvation, pants on the ground, and the little monsters from Cloverfield.
Bachelor Bootcamp: towels
There is no logic behind needing a new towel every time you shower because you should be getting clean in the shower, using a clean towel to dry off, so a single towel should last months!
Explanation of recent Weekly Noodlism
In the Days of Yore, when a person went to market to purchase a piglet, the piglet vendor would have all the piglets prepackaged in burlap sacks. (Otherwise, the vendor would have piglets running all over the marketplace.) Some unscrupulous vendors whom were taking large piglet orders would replace one or two pigs with………..wait for it……….wait for it…………..cats. (Stray cats are apparently cheaper than piglets).
The customer would return home to the family farm and in the process of unbagging his piglets, would “let the cat out of the bag” thus revealing the truth about the transaction.
- D.Joseph Design—You have a message that deserves to look great! Get a new website design, web hosting, presentation design, or new media production and consultation. Save 10% on your first project when you mention the podcast.
- You! If you shop through my Amazon.com affiliate link
- Jeremy’s “Photos 365” project
Thanks for listening! I’d love to hear from you, especially your Ramen Noodle Experiences! Leave a comment on this episode, leave a rating and review in iTunes, leave a voicemail at (903) 231-2221, email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com, come to the Facebook Page, or leave sanity by following me on Twitter. You can also help support the show by shopping through my Amazon.com affiliate link.