We dig into the archive and pancake around the ball.
Gmale, the latest invitation-only service from Google, now provides husbands with automatic conversations.
Hi Flegon and Daniel,
I was trying to prove to my dad that if I stood on the rake it wouldn’t hit my face because the handle was slightly crooked. I was wrong. brooze number 1.
about 6 months later (last week) I was at a place called infinity. The room I was in had mirrors for the floor, walls and roof. The lights flashed on and off and lasers created a star like effect. After playing for a while I tried to find the exit. I forgot to keep my hands in front of me, and I walked full pelt into a mirror.
Yes, I am either clumsy, or just plain stupid.
PS.I am a 12 year old girl from Australia. (back in 9-30-10)
After Daylight Stupid Time, three years ago, Chuck had a surprise.
I woke up panicking that I was half-an-hour late and wondering why my alarm didn’t go off. Then I remembered and went back to sleep.
There are only so many ways you can spend that hour. I watched a movie and then when the hour started over i had to restart the movie because if i hadnt there would have been some serious time loop problems with me watching two differnt parts of the same movie at the same time
geez wat else would u do?
Maybe married now?
Hey Ramen noodle, this is Ian from Indiana, I’m a big fan and I have a funny story that I would like to share.
ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT
Just kidding. So there’s this girl I like named Jenna (but that’s not what the story’s about) so I was hanging out in PE/gym and she’s dribbling a basket ball or something, and I say something probably hitting on her or something and she throws the ball at me. I catch it, but she threw it really hard so it jammed my thumb, anyway, it hurt for a while. That night I decide to pull a prank on her and wrap my thumb in gaws and tell her that she broke it or something. The next day in first period, I put the gaws on my thumb and tell her that I got it X-rayed and the Doctor said it was broken. For a minute, I think she believed me but she didn’t really have any sympathy anyway. a few minutes later I say, “just kidding, it’s not broken”, I can’t remember what she said, but I was saying stuff like, “man, that was a good prank, I mean you’ve gotta admit that was good, I had you for minute there”, I was really proud of myself, then she says, “Ian, your fly’s unzipped.”
Thanks for the laughs!
Yes, that’s right, Walmart sells caskets [affiliate link? Of course!], probably in case you get hit with falling prices.
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- Beyond the To Do List
- Christian Meets World
- Resurrection Revealed
- The Sci Phi Show
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial TV-show-fan podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast