We dig into the archive and pancake around the ball.
Gmale, the latest invitation-only service from Google, now provides husbands with automatic conversations.
Hi Flegon and Daniel,
I was trying to prove to my dad that if I stood on the rake it wouldn’t hit my face because the handle was slightly crooked. I was wrong. brooze number 1.
about 6 months later (last week) I was at a place called infinity. The room I was in had mirrors for the floor, walls and roof. The lights flashed on and off and lasers created a star like effect. After playing for a while I tried to find the exit. I forgot to keep my hands in front of me, and I walked full pelt into a mirror.
Yes, I am either clumsy, or just plain stupid.
PS.I am a 12 year old girl from Australia. (back in 9-30-10)
After Daylight Stupid Time, three years ago, Chuck had a surprise.
I woke up panicking that I was half-an-hour late and wondering why my alarm didn’t go off. Then I remembered and went back to sleep.
There are only so many ways you can spend that hour. I watched a movie and then when the hour started over i had to restart the movie because if i hadnt there would have been some serious time loop problems with me watching two differnt parts of the same movie at the same time
geez wat else would u do?
Maybe married now?
Hey Ramen noodle, this is Ian from Indiana, I’m a big fan and I have a funny story that I would like to share.
ALL NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT
Just kidding. So there’s this girl I like named Jenna (but that’s not what the story’s about) so I was hanging out in PE/gym and she’s dribbling a basket ball or something, and I say something probably hitting on her or something and she throws the ball at me. I catch it, but she threw it really hard so it jammed my thumb, anyway, it hurt for a while. That night I decide to pull a prank on her and wrap my thumb in gaws and tell her that she broke it or something. The next day in first period, I put the gaws on my thumb and tell her that I got it X-rayed and the Doctor said it was broken. For a minute, I think she believed me but she didn’t really have any sympathy anyway. a few minutes later I say, “just kidding, it’s not broken”, I can’t remember what she said, but I was saying stuff like, “man, that was a good prank, I mean you’ve gotta admit that was good, I had you for minute there”, I was really proud of myself, then she says, “Ian, your fly’s unzipped.”
Thanks for the laughs!
Yes, that’s right, Walmart sells caskets [affiliate link? Of course!], probably in case you get hit with falling prices.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook