Go mad-noodle! Eye for eye! Tooth for tooth! “Quote on quote”! And hug your Velcro monkey today.
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel is not yogurt, but has a buffet dream.
Jenny finds hairball-spiders and they freak Daniel, and maybe even old ladies!
(Jeremy was sick and unable to join us.)
Your funny stuff
Sorry I accidently sent that prematurely.
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Spytec wrote:
Sorry I accidently sent that prematurely.
This happened to me the other morning at about 1:00. I woke up about 1:00, and thinking it was 7:00 something, went to my sisters room, and tried to wake her up, to get ready for school. And my dad (Who was awake already) Came out into the hall, and told me to go back to bed, and it was only 1:00. I was still partially asleep, but I still kind of remember it. Thanks Guys. Spytec.
PS: I need to learn how to use gmail without accidently sending it.while im still writing.
Hey the Ramen Noodle,
It’s Mr.Bezzantine. I recently decided to try to listen to every single episode of your podcast. I downloaded all of your episodes that I hadn’t listened to. It was a little too late to realize I’d shoved a lot more noodles in my mouth than I could chew! I was surprised to see that iTunes said that the episodes took up 2 gigabytes fo space. Also, you know how iTunes gives you the info on the amount of time the files take up? Well mine said, quote on quote, ” 1.4 days”. By the way, this only included 40 of your episodes. Thats, like, one third of the whole enchilada! That startled me. My eyes widened as my mind gave me a sound effect-that amused whistle that people do-WSHOOOOooooo. Hopefully I can get through all of the episodes without getting mad-noodle disease, or having “Be Your Own Kind Of Noodle” Permanently implanted into the core of my brain-resulting in noodle-brain. Ok, that wasn’t really that funny.
Wish me luck, colonpee, rub some bacon on it, be your own kind of noodle, flavour your day, ETC……..
Upcoming theme: childhood leftovers
We want to have a themed episode about the funny child-like things we still do when we should have grown out of them. Or this is a great time to tell the hilarious childhood things you did that you’re now embarrassed about.
Think of things you did, said, believed, wore, and more!
Next live show on January 16
Bonus: Jenny’s Halloween custom
Designed by Mary:
Bonus: Charlie the Unicorn 4
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven
- The Audacity to Podcast
- Resurrection Revealed
- The Sci Phi Show
- Christian Meets World
- The Productive Woman
- Are You Just Watching?
- Beyond the To Do List
- Under the Dome Radio - Unofficial TV-show-fan podcast
- WONDERLAND - Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast