Recycleate and get ready to find the nut you love.
From Eddy Murphy’s ice cream, the genius behind cookie dough and cake-batter ice cream comes a new flavor that will tickle your taste buds and leave you mooing for more. Try all-new Raw Beef ice cream in the frozen desert aisle, or at the meet and seafood department.
Random Noodle Updates
Daniel restored his murdered puppy with Dropbox!
Jeremy is what the fox says.
Jenny’s big-phone fascination:
Hey Daniel, Jeremy, and Jenny! I just wanted to send in a story about an argument me and a friend had. It was in science class and we were discussing whether both chemical and physical changes give off heat. We were discussing “if a rock rolls down a mountain does it get warm?’ In the heat of the argument my friend yelled “If a goat rolls down a mountain does it get hot!?” Suddenly the room went quiet and everybody looked at us. He looked at the teacher then said “Well does it!?” The teacher just said “Well I guess it would get a little warm…” He then looked at me, nodded, gathered his stuff, and left the classroom. Everyone in our science class now asks us this to tease us.
Love the show,
Weekly Noodlism: “even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then”
Better yet, imagine a blind geezer leading a blind squirrel to the blind nut in the blind geyser.
Thanks for the iTunes reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast! Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday
Tell us something funny!Whether you have a funny life story, you saw something funny, or you have a joke, please share your funny stuff with us:
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email feedback@CleanComedyPodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Send a voice message through CleanComedyPodcast.com
You can also mail stuff to us:
the Ramen Noodle
PO Box 739
Burlington, KY 41005
Come watch the live shows!We record the Ramen Noodle™ live at 6:00 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4) on Wednesday nights at Noodle.mx/live. You can enjoy some pre- and post-show hilarity, chat with us and other listeners in the chatroom, and see behind-the-scenes of a clean-comedy podcast recording session. We hope to see you there next time!
Please connect with us
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes
- Join our Facebook Page
- Daniel: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jeremy: Follow @phlegon
- Jenny: Follow @JennysNook